Welcome to WSL!

New to the forum? Please read this and this.

Time Displacement Fuse

zack4d

Re: Time Displacement Fuse

Post by zack4d »

This is great, I have in mind plugin Twixtor * reference, maybe like this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVCymS ... =emb_title

https://revisionfx.com/products/twixtor/

danell
Fusioneer

Post by danell »

You can get this with OpticalFlow and the TimeSpeed node set to flow :)

Midgardsormr
Fusionator
Answers: 23

Post by Midgardsormr »

By "this," I presume you mean the super slo-mo demonstrated by Twixtor.

The proposed Fuse would build upon that to use an additional image as input, choosing what frame to sample from on a per-pixel basis.

TerryPXM
Fusioneer

Post by TerryPXM »

I saw an update and came in rushing haha

I used to have KD installed but recently I've been skipping it because of the poor naming convention of the nodes, I mean if only they could had KD_ at the beginning of each tool or something similar. Most of the time I try to keep my comps as native as possible and I'm not still on the level where I know from were each tool comes from, also back in F9 time mapper used to crash my comps a lot...

SecondMan
Site Admin
Answers: 31

Post by SecondMan »

TerryPXM wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:45 pmI mean if only they could had KD_ at the beginning of each tool or something similar.
Not a bad suggestion at all, especially with more and more tools becoming available from different sources - please let Raf know.

TerryPXM
Fusioneer

Post by TerryPXM »

SecondMan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:12 pm
Not a bad suggestion at all, especially with more and more tools becoming available from different sources - please let Raf know.
I actually did like half a year ago but he told me that even though this has been requested before he rather not do it because it will break compatibility with previous versions.

Maybe I should insist.

tida
Fusioneer
Answers: 1

Post by tida »

Would assume that you need to go a similar way as with the DCTL Spilled Fuse. One of the two kernels runs in a circle and creates a historical buffer for data...

viewtopic.php?p=36345#p36345

(Would call this loop reactor - used for continuous chemical reactions when you need to control the residence time - hence not pixels, just molecules;)