Pre-Siggraph 2018 User Poll - Fusion's integration in Resolve.

Moderator: SecondMan

How do you currently feel about Fusion's integration in Resolve 15?

This is the way forward for both applications and merging them is the best approach for both the Resolve and Fusion userbase in the long term. In terms of features I am able to use Resolve to meet most of my Fusion needs today. It would work for me if Fusion 9 would be the last Fusion Standalone release cycle.
5%
I see the benefit of the integration for my current Fusion needs. However, Fusion Standalone needs to be further developed and supported for my business to succeed. With further integration and development I feel it's possible that Resolve may once become my one-stop-shop for all my Fusion needs.
35%
While I can see benefits for others, the integration with Resolve does not meet my Fusion needs at all. I feel Resolve and Fusion are fundamentally different applications and Fusion Standalone needs to continue to be developed and supported as a separate application to meet my Fusion needs in the future.
60%

Total votes: 156

SecondMan
Site Admin

Pre-Siggraph 2018 User Poll - Fusion's integration in Resolve.

Post by SecondMan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:12 am

Hello all,

WIth Siggraph 2018 only a couple of weeks away, and the public sphere buzzing with varied feedback on the recent Blackmagic Design development, I thought I'd run a pre-Siggraph User Poll about the integration of Fusion in Resolve.

I've kept it simple with only three options - arguably simplistic, no doubt - but try to pick the one that is closest to how you feel about this today.

Thanks!

Tags:

SecondMan
Site Admin

Re: Pre-Siggraph 2018 User Poll - Fusion's integration in Resolve.

Post by SecondMan » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:14 pm

This poll is now closed, and the results being discussed - thanks for playing :)