Hi Secondman, I'm reviving this old post because I found a "solution" (or at least I have identified where the problem is occuring).
The problem is that, for some reason, "tsf" and "tef" are nil sometimes, and only when using TM via the Fusion Render Node.
My solution was to check for nil after getting the inputs, and if they are nil, setting them to a value. In my case I chose 1 because usually the first frame in my comps is 1. That's why I say this isn't really a solution.
Code: Select all
local tsf = InTargetStartFrame:GetValue(req).Value
local tef = InTargetEndFrame:GetValue(req).Value
if tsf == nil then
tsf = 1
if tef == nil then
tef = 1