Page 1 of 1

edge bleed?

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:48 am
by andromeda_girl
i probably already asked this before but don't recall any answer so forgive me if i am repeating myself-
is there anything that is comparable to the edge bleed tool in nuke that exists in fusion?
perhaps a macro or fuse?
just looking for some additional keying tools and that sucker in nuke is pretty darn helpful for what it is.

Re: edge bleed?

Posted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 am
by Midgardsormr

To add a bit more to the info in that thread, there are some tools in Reactor: Blurred Edges Restoration and Extend Edges.

Re: edge bleed?

Posted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:26 am
by thibaud
also check out Edge Extend here: