Welcome to WSL!

Make yourself at home, but before posting, please may I ask you to read the following topics.

Posting 101
Server space, screenshots, and you

Thank you!

PS. please pretty please:

Scripts only run from the console (W10, Resolve 16.2.6.005)

Moderator: SecondMan

herro

Scripts only run from the console (W10, Resolve 16.2.6.005)

Post by herro » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:41 pm

I've read the other threads about similar problems but mine seems a little different.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.1082, Davinci Resolve 16.2.6.005. Ryzen 5 1600, 16GB RAM, B350 Tomahawk motherboard.

When I drag Reactor-Installer.lua onto the Fusion Console, nothing happens. For what it's worth, if I launch Resolve as Administrator and try, I get a "NO" symbol.

If I paste the contents of Reactor-Installer.lua into the console, it launches and installs, but at the last step it doesn't open Reactor. Instead, it opens File Explorer to C:\ProgramData\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Fusion\Reactor\System

After quitting and relaunching Resolve, Workspace --> Scripts is empty. But I managed to fix that by copy-pasting the contents of C:\ProgramData\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Fusion\Reactor\System\Reactor.lua into a console. That finally opened Reactor, and a bunch of stuff got updated.

So now that I have the Workspace --> Scripts --> Reactor menu, the only items that work when I select them are the ones in the Resources submenu. All the other ones, which I assume are LUA scripts, don't work. I select them but nothing happens. I can only open Reactor by copy-pasting Reactor.lua into the console.

Looks like installing stuff from the Reactor menu works (I installed Hypertext Compositor and Kickass ShaderZ), but again, the only scripts that run (after restarting Resolve) are ones that open browser windows.

I completely disabled Windows Firewall so that doesn't seem to be the problem. I also turned off Malwarebytes and Virus and Threat Protection in Windows Security.

The FAQ mentions Fusion.exe, eyeonScript.exe, eyeonServer.exe, and eyeonQTServer.exe but none of those are on my C: drive.

I hope I didn't overlook a support thread about this. Apologies if I did. This is the second day that I've been at this for hours.