WSL Reactor Celebrates its 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Moderator: SecondMan

AndrewHazelden
Fusionator
Answers: 1

WSL Reactor Celebrates its 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Post by AndrewHazelden » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:47 pm

SecondMan wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 am
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

We Suck Less releases Reactor for Blackmagic Design Fusion.

VANCOUVER, BC - 22 January 2018. Created by the We Suck Less Fusion community (WSL), Reactor is a free and open source package manager for Fusion (Free) and Fusion Studio. Reactor streamlines the installation, distribution and management of 3rd party content for Fusion through the use of "Atom" packages that are synced with an online Git repository.

Hi @SecondMan.

I wanted to take a moment to recognize a special milestone today of the first anniversary of WSL Reactor. 🎂

One year ago to this day a Fusion community effort was launched when Reactor v1.0 was shared with the world. People discovering Reactor for the first time also got to enjoy a fun video created by Charlie and @ShadowMaker SDR:

As of today, there are 202 community made Reactor atom packages that have been contributed by WSL members.

And by my rough count, a total of approximately ~4500+ downloads of Reactor v1 and v2 happened on Steak Under Water. If you add in the number of people who have used the Future Publishing "File Silo" Reactor installer, and the Reactor GitLab page installer you are well over 5000 Reactor downloads. :)

In my books, that is something worth celebrating.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Last edited by AndrewHazelden on Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SecondMan
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Re: WSL Reactor Celebrates its 1 Year Anniversary!!!

Post by SecondMan » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:15 pm

:cheer:

Woohoo! Happy birthday Reactor!

Reactor already totally transformed how we do troubleshooting and sharing tips and tricks in the Fusion community. I'm very happy with how it has been adopted as the-first-thing-to-install for so many people.

Can't wait to see how its second year goes!