Anonymous Water (where to find Reactor deployed comps)

Moderator: SecondMan

Millolab

Anonymous Water (where to find Reactor deployed comps)

Post by Millolab » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:34 am

Hi there friends.
I'm quite new to fusion. I stumbled upon the anonymous water video and found out (with some help) that the comp was inside Reactor.
So I opened reactor and installed the scene... but, once installed... I can't find it anywhere. I know this maybe a silly call for help... but does anyone can head me to the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

E.

Added in 3 minutes 35 seconds:
nevermind... I found it!

marq52

Re: Anonymous Water

Post by marq52 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:11 am

Hi E. of Millolab,

I too am very new to DaFusion and this forum... my first post in fact.
I just started playing with Reactor and bumped into a similar problem finding something I "deployed". In exchange for telling you how I found the "asset" can you tell me where you found "Anonymous Water"...

My journey:
I located the Deploy folder by going to the DaFusion Fusion command bar/Scripts/Reactor/Tools/Show Docs Folder.... in the finder I navigated up one folder in the hierarchy to the Deploy folder... search for Water and you should find it in Comps/Templates.
I imagine that there is a better way... but noob to noob whatever works.

Cheers,

Added in 2 minutes 44 seconds:
ah, I was too slow... But still, where did you find "Anonymous Water" in the WWW?

SecondMan
Site Admin

Re: Anonymous Water (where to find Reactor deployed comps)

Post by SecondMan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Remember that Reactor: is a Path Map in Fusion (oh the glorious power of Path Maps :)).

So the easiest way to track these down, is to expand the Path Maps list in the File Requester and click the Reactor: one. Then navigate to Deploy->Comps. The Anonymous Water comp lives under Templates.

You can add the Comps folder to your Favorites list (click on Add Favorite - top left corner), and rename it to your liking.