Reactor 3 Release Announcement
Posted: Wed May 29, 2019 9:50 pm
Reactor 3 is here!
We Suck Less proudly presents Reactor 3.
What is new?Quite a bit. But here are the things that will matter to you the most:
Reactor 3 is fast. How fast? This fast! Reactor is now capable of running concurrent downloads. Throw a good internet connection at it and it will bloody well use it!
Finally you can download KartaVR in one fell swoop. And fast, too! The bug that prevented you from doing this before has been gloriously fixed.
Check out the new Preferences window! Clickable hyperlinks! Better search! Install Reactor wherever you like!
Enough already! How do I get my filthy mitts on it?By downloading and running the below installer script, of course!
Simply drag it from your desktop into the Fusion Console tab to run it. Alternatively, you can also copy/paste the script into the Console text entry area. In DaVinci Resolve and Fusion 16 you can also drag the script from your desktop into the Nodes view to run it.
Users who have Reactor v1 or Reactor v2 installed are also encouraged to re-install Reactor via the Reactor installer v3 script to make sure the Config folder based Reactor.fu file is updated.
More better!You can find an exhaustive (if not exhausting) Change Log here but here is a choice selection of Reactor 3 goodness:
- New Reactor Preferences... window! Check it out!
- New configurable "New" column to get to all the latest and greatest fast!
- New Donation column to make supporting the Reactor community easier
- Clickable HTML hyperlinks in Atom Description fields in Resolve/Fusion 16
- Support for custom atom repositories from both GitLab and GitHub using the Reactor.cfg file
- Improved and faster search function, which also shows the number of search results
- Installing and removing Atoms can now be done by clicking the little checkboxes themselves!
- Improved support for Fusion v16
- Custom install paths!
- New Show Comps Folder menu item
- General performance and stability improvements
If you are new to Reactor, please find more information here.