Welcome to WSL!

Make yourself at home, but before posting, please may I ask you to read the following topics.

Posting 101
Server space, screenshots, and you

Thank you!

PS. please pretty please:

Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0

Moderator: SecondMan

inohide
Fusioneer

Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0

Post by inohide » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 am

HI,

Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0 via Reactor doesn't work. The following script is correct. I just report it.

https://www.steakunderwater.com/wesuckl ... f=6&t=1489

AndrewHazelden
Fusionator
Answers: 9

Re: Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0

Post by AndrewHazelden » Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:13 am

Hi @Inohide.
inohide wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:03 am
Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0 via Reactor doesn't work. The following script is correct. I just report it.
Your comment is confusing to me. Could you clarify what error you get in the Fusion Console window so the issue could be explored further? Are you running Fusion Standalone v9.0.2 or Fusion Standalone v16.x?

Both the script on the page you linked to, and the version in Reactor are the exact same file:

Code: Select all

Bake Animation, Revision: 3.2
--- rev 3.2 michael vorberg (mv@empty98.de) changes for FU9
If you run a file difference command on the two scripts you would see the only change is a single newline character on the line 117 in the script. All code is 100% identical as far as I can tell...

If you would like to compare the files yourself here is the direct link to the Reactor version of "Bake Animation.lua":
https://gitlab.com/WeSuckLess/Reactor/r ... mation.lua

Without any error logs from the Console it is hard to guess the root issue you are experiencing. Possibly you could try removing/re-adding that atom package in Reactor so it is re-downloaded from GitLab?

Did you install Reactor v3.14 on your system this year? If you are willing to try it, select the "Reactor > Tools > Resync Repository" menu item. Then re-install the "Eyeon Legacy" package. I've seen circumstances where people still have the "Reactor.fu" file installed from Reactor v1 or Reactor v2 (if they never updated to Reactor v3.x) and it stops their system from accessing the most recent revisions to atom packages.

inohide
Fusioneer

Re: Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0

Post by inohide » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:09 am

Hi @AndrewHazelden

Thank you for your advice. My Bake Animation in Eyeon Legacy Script v2.0 remained v3.1.
AndrewHazelden wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:13 am
Did you install Reactor v3.14 on your system this year? If you are willing to try it, select the "Reactor > Tools > Resync Repository" menu item. Then re-install the "Eyeon Legacy" package. I've seen circumstances where people still have the "Reactor.fu" file installed from Reactor v1 or Reactor v2 (if they never updated to Reactor v3.x) and it stops their system from accessing the most recent revisions to atom packages.
This helped me. I got v3.2.

Thank you!