Welcome to WSL!

New to the forum? Please read this and this.

Bookmarking script for your flow  [SUBMITTED]

Moderator: SecondMan

Roei Tzoref

Re: Bookmarking script for your flow

Post by Roei Tzoref »

love this script! thank you. sharing my thoughts/question/feature request. using fusion 9.

1. is there an option to pin the bookmark window? I would like to have it open all the time maybe in viewer? or pinned someplace? or maybe I need to get used to the shortcut and closing each time. I just use it a lot :)

2. when I jump the the node it's in the far corner. maybe an option to center the view to the node?
image.png
thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Movalex
Sir Requestalot
Answers: 4

Post by Movalex »

Hey, @Roei Tzoref, I'm glad you like it!

1. In current version the window is opened at the mouse point. Although I think it is not the best solution for everyone. Check out this version, it saves the last window position and recalls it on the next launch.
2. This is a known limitation of the Bookmarker in Fusion before version 17. Fusion scripting API did not allow to recall the flow position. There's a workaround though: jump to the tool, click on the flow, press CTRL/CMD+F and then hit ENTER. The tool will be centered.
In version 17 the new bookmarking API was released, and I've managed to use it for the Bookmarker. So if you try it in Fusion 17, each new bookmark will also create a native bookmark, which stores position and scale information. So each jump to the tool will restore the tool the way it was at the moment the bookmark was created.
3. BTW, I will also update Boomarker's shortcut config, so it will launch the Jump script with SHIFT+J with any Fusion window focused, not only the Nodes one.
bookmark_jump.py
bookmark_cfg.fu
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Roei Tzoref

Post by Roei Tzoref »

thank you Alexey