Echo Fuse  [SUBMITTED]

Moderator: SecondMan

danell
Fusioneer

Echo Fuse

Post by danell » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:20 am

Echo is a fuse a bit like the Trails node but it self catches the frames so there is no need to do any playback before.
Echo also have some more advanced features like seeing subframes, the posibility for each echo to have its own pivot and start/end frames.

Changelog:
v0.1:
First release!

com.JacobDanell.Echo.zip
Added in 6 minutes 1 second:
One thing I really really really want to add to the fuse is working DoD. As for now it doesn't do DoD and thus if you echoing a small dot like I have done on a big image it would speed things up A LOT and most of the time I'm guessing you don't want to echoing 100% of your image.

If any fuse wizard out there likes this fuse and would like to add DoD support, PLEASE DO! I have tried my best but calculate the DoD before all the transformation, that was too much math for me to handle.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SecondMan
Site Admin
Answers: 8

Re: Echo Fuse  [SUBMITTED]

Post by SecondMan » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:42 pm

I have been expecting you :)

Congratulations on your first submission! Echo is available in Reactor now :cheer:

I've made two small changes to your submission. One is that Fusion's directory for Fuses is not Fuse, but Fuses. I also matched the directory structure to the tool category (something I really recommend doing), so the Fuse resides in Fuses/Effect/Echo.fuse.

Other than that. flawless and a great looking tool! Thanks for sharing!

Attached the updated atom for your reference.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

danell
Fusioneer

Re: Echo Fuse

Post by danell » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:19 am

Thanks for always keeping the submissions in check! Also, this was my third submission ;)

SecondMan
Site Admin
Answers: 8

Re: Echo Fuse

Post by SecondMan » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:37 am

Oh my, so it is. :oops:

I was looking in the wrong atoms folder on my local system which did not have your other entries while also doing something else... apologies! Err, congratulations on your third submission! :cheer: