Welcome to WSL!

Make yourself at home, but before posting, please may I ask you to read the following topics.

Posting 101
Server space, screenshots, and you

Thank you!

PS. please pretty please:

[BETA] Cloner Fuse

Where the future is being made, today.

Welcome to the WSL development corner!

In this forum, please post your development projects. You get kudos and feedback here.
Topics ideally have preset prefixes, and this is what they (might) mean:

• [DEV] - very much work in progress, don't build a business on this, could go anywhere
  • [BETA] - should kinda do what it's supposed to do, please test, give feedback
  • [RC] - this may end up in Reactor soon, polishing up, now's the time for last minute thoughts
  • [ABD] - died a premature death, sadness, will not see the light of day ever (unless someone picks up the scraps)

Once a development project has been released (hurray), topics can be marked as - you guessed it - [RELEASED] :cheer:

Development topics only, please. For generic questions, how-to's, questions and inquiries about existing tools etc, please go to the appropriate other forums.
SteveWatson
Fusioneer
Answers: 3

Re: [BETA] Cloner Fuse

Post by SteveWatson » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:51 am

Hi,

this is a really minor bug fix - I changed 1 word.

The property of the clones count in the UI was called Number which meant that if you tried to use the number of clones in an expression it didn't work(I'm assuming it's because Number is probably a reserved word).

This fixes that.
Cloner.Fuse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SteveWatson
Fusioneer
Answers: 3

Post by SteveWatson » Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:52 am

Hi,

Minor update that adds back in the Jitter Centre Control - to do basic randomisation of clone position using the jitter panel. Which in the video tutorial I said did nothing, now it does actually does something.

(thanks to millolab for making me pay attention to this)
Cloner.Fuse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

TheBloke
Fusioneer
Answers: 1

Post by TheBloke » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Wow this is so awesome! I used Cloners and Effectors in AE last year. So cool to have something like that in Fusion - well, better than that of course! The image inputs for effectors look incredible!

Are you going to put this in Reactor, Steve? It looks more than good enough already?