Batch Parameter Changer — A Rewrite for Fusion 9

Midgardsormr
Fusionator
Answers: 3

Re: Batch Parameter Changer — A Rewrite for Fusion 9

Post by Midgardsormr » Fri May 25, 2018 7:42 am

emill wrote:But when I selected a few nodes and tried running the script (drag n drop into Console) I just got:
...\Reactor\Deploy\Scripts\Comp\Batch_Change_Parameters.lua:28: attempt to call field 'isin' (a nil value)
It should show up in the Script menu. Sounds like maybe your Scripts Path Map is incorrect. Go to File > Preferences, then Global and Default Settings > Path Map

What is in the Scripts: and UserPaths: maps?

bmd.isin() is in the scriptlib file that resides in Fusion's Scripts directory. If the Path Map is wrong, not only will Fusion not find the installed scripts, it also won't find that scriptlib with its included functions.

emill

Post by emill » Thu May 31, 2018 11:59 pm

Oh, that expains. I had Scripts Path Mapped (only) to our shared network drive. Changed it to include UserPaths:Scripts as well and all is working fine (so basically I did: "\\server\path\to\shared\scripts" -----> "UserPaths:Scripts;\\server\path\to\shared\scripts").

In a quick test the Batch Parameter Changer works. For usabilitys sake I'd like to be able to set values with a slider as well as just typing them in, though.

illusion0927

Post by illusion0927 » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:47 pm

In Resolve 16 it not work......will this updata to Resolve 16????

Midgardsormr
Fusionator
Answers: 3

Post by Midgardsormr » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:20 pm

I don't have the time for it at the moment, but I totally don't mind if anybody else wants to take a crack at updating for Resolve compatibility. If you do so, I'd appreciate it if you'd share your findings on what the differences are here so we can all learn more!