SdR's YouTube VFX Training Video Efforts

Show us your bits!

Moderator: Dunn

AndrewHazelden
Fusionator

SdR's YouTube VFX Training Video Efforts

Post by AndrewHazelden » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:36 am

Hi guys.

As "Charlie" would say, it's been a while! And it *IS* great to be back on WSL. I haven't seen a SdR video since he did a great job working with Charlie on the WSL Reactor launch videos. :D

I just noticed this morning that WSL member ShadowMaker SdR posted a new YouTube video where he talks a bit about his ongoing efforts to make visual effects training videos to help people get started in visual effects and compositing. Nice work!

I know that I want to see more more training from longtime Eyeon Fusion veterans / VFX artists / VFX Trainers like @ShadowMaker SdR and @SirEdric. They both know their stuff and love their Fu! ShadowMaker SdR's video also mentioned an offer on some affordable stock footage from a company that has supported the production of several of his YouTube based Fusion tutorials. If you are into that, well then it's a worthy cause to help support a Fusioneer in the effort to make more Fusion training. :buttrock:

SecondMan
Site Admin

Re: SdR's YouTube VFX Training Video Efforts

Post by SecondMan » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 pm

Nice one, Andrew! Thanks for sharing :)

I'm moving this to the theatre for maximum visibility. Sander is more than enough Fusion ;)

And for completeness' sake, here are the links for the footage, from the video description:

For all individual footage go here:

https://www.actionvfx.com/products/?ref=shadowmakersdr

And for even more savings (because bundles!) go here:

https://www.actionvfx.com/bundles/?ref=shadowmakersdr

ShadowMaker SdR
Fusionista

Re: SdR's YouTube VFX Training Video Efforts

Post by ShadowMaker SdR » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:27 pm

Thanks guys. It's much appreciated!