CGS PixelSorter was the first tool to bring the pixel sorting glitch effect available for motion designers and video editors within Blackmagic Fusion.
- Eyeon Fusion 6 ~ 7
- Blackmagic Fusion 7 ~ 9（Free & Studio）
- Blackmagic Fusion Studio 16+
- DaVinci Resolve 16+ （Free & Studio）
The graphics card supports OpenCL 1.2+ (development environment is GTX780 / GTX1080Ti)
Tip: For Fusion 6 and above, without unpacking the .zip, you can directly copy the .zip file to the corresponding path to complete the installation.
- Windows：C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\Fusion 16\Fuses\
- MacOS：/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/Fusion/Fuses/
- Windows：C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Fusion\Fuses\
- MacOS：/Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Fuses/
- Linux：/var/BlackmagicDesign/DaVinci Resolve/Fusion/Fuses/
- Updated to automatic matching of software version.
- If the built-in Fusion of DaVinci Resolve stops, you can press the Purge Cache + button to clear the cache.
- Because I compiled with OpenCL, you first set the default option of Fusion or DaVinci's graphics card to OpenCL, don't choose Auto or Metal, and then try again.