After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

Show us your bits!

Moderator: Dunn

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#1

Post by lenny87 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:14 am

Hello There everybody (and especially all the people that have helped me so much over the last 3 years!)

Today ZUPA went Online!!!!!!! I am very happy that this day finally has arrived :-)



To find out more about Zupa, check out http://www.zupaland.com/
Or go to https://www.youtube.com/user/1stZupaman

I am very curious what you guys think of my Zupa projekt? Now Zupa needs to find his audience ;-)

For this Dunn Lewis has helped me with creating a 30 second Trailer to Promote Zupa online.

If you want to help ZUPA grow his audience then maybe you can share this trailer on social media?
Unther the picture i have some links which could help. If you are not the sharing kind of person, then i can
totally understand that.

Zupa_2015_2018_Remake.jpg

If you would like to help Zupa grow his audience then you could share the Zupa Trailer on social media?

Facebook → please share the native video from the Zupa trailer that i have uploaded on Facebook.
(Facebook doesn’t like Youtube videos! They display them as adds, people don’t see it is a video and probably won’t click on it.)

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/14009451668624 ... 176012624/

Linkedin → please share the native video from the Zupa trailer that i have uploaded on Linkedin.
(The LinkedIn algorithm gives native videos more weight so they show up more often in the feed.)

Linkedin link: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/ur ... 2914003968

For other Social Media you can use the Youtube video:

Youtube link: https://youtu.be/l7ijMhFSPF4

Thanx in front!

Greetz Zupa

User avatar
Dunn
Moderator
Posts: 449
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 am
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Been thanked: 11 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#2

Post by Dunn » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:59 am

Oh Yeah :buttrock: finally! Good to see it all come together ! :cheers: :cheer:

Congrats man! ;)

User avatar
SecondMan
Site Admin
Posts: 2473
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:31 pm
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Been thanked: 70 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#3

Post by SecondMan » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 am

Hahaha fantastic! :cheer:

That certainly has come a long way. I still remember your first posts here. Congratulations Lenny! :)

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#4

Post by lenny87 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 am

SecondMan wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 am
Hahaha fantastic! :cheer:

That certainly has come a long way. I still remember your first posts here. Congratulations Lenny! :)

Thanx Pieter,

Yeah it has been a long way and i have been dropping questions like bombs here on this Beautiful Forum :-)
And always people where willing to help me,....that is awesome!!
Thank you Pieter for leading this great Forum!!

User avatar
Miltos
Fusionista
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:18 am
Been thanked: 15 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#5

Post by Miltos » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:27 am

It looks so much better now compared to those first videos!

Anyone who has the stamina and determination to complete a project that needs so much time is worthy of respect. So, congratulations lenny!

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#6

Post by lenny87 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:51 am

Miltos wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:27 am
It looks so much better now compared to those first videos!

Anyone who has the stamina and determination to complete a project that needs so much time is worthy of respect. So, congratulations lenny!
Thanx Miltos,
Those are very kind words,....it's great to hear :-)

User avatar
Adelson
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:25 am
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#7

Post by Adelson » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 am

Hi Lenny,

before anything else, congratulations for your work.

The only issue I noticed is that Zuppa's audio is on the left channel only, when it should be on both.

If you are using DaVinci for editing I can show you how to correct this.

Cheers

User avatar
SirEdric
Fusionista
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:04 am
Been thanked: 60 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#8

Post by SirEdric » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:18 pm

This would also make a great WSL tutorial for everyone...:-)

User avatar
JUNE
Fusioneer
Posts: 148
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:45 am
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#9

Post by JUNE » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:49 pm

good job

User avatar
ShadowMaker SdR
Fusionista
Posts: 424
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:17 am
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#10

Post by ShadowMaker SdR » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi Lenny. Well done. You've come a very long way indeed. The difference in quality between where you started and where you've ended up is night and day.
The next step - if I may be so critical - is to improve the actual content as well. I've written * a lot * of pre-school stuff and lots of these things are similar.
Just take a look at the amount of different videos there are of Bert and Ernie where they need to share something (cookies, sandwiches, toys, whatever) but where Ernie ends up having the biggest part. So doing things similar to existing stuff is fine, but don't make it too obvious.
For example: if I recall correctly one of your first posts was asking a question on how to make your animation look more like Uki, which is fine.
But if you look at that intro, there is a fish jumping in the pond and you follow a butterfly.
You do the same thing. Not something similar, but the exact same thing.
These are things you need to work on to get your stuff to yet another level.
But man...I truly applaud you for doing all this hard work and actually getting it done!

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#11

Post by lenny87 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:24 am

ShadowMaker SdR wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:03 pm
Hi Lenny. Well done. You've come a very long way indeed. The difference in quality between where you started and where you've ended up is night and day.
The next step - if I may be so critical - is to improve the actual content as well. I've written * a lot * of pre-school stuff and lots of these things are similar.
Just take a look at the amount of different videos there are of Bert and Ernie where they need to share something (cookies, sandwiches, toys, whatever) but where Ernie ends up having the biggest part. So doing things similar to existing stuff is fine, but don't make it too obvious.
For example: if I recall correctly one of your first posts was asking a question on how to make your animation look more like Uki, which is fine.
But if you look at that intro, there is a fish jumping in the pond and you follow a butterfly.
You do the same thing. Not something similar, but the exact same thing.
These are things you need to work on to get your stuff to yet another level.
But man...I truly applaud you for doing all this hard work and actually getting it done!
He Sander,
Thanx for your kind words :-) I am glad you like the difference between quality!
I am very aware that the next step is going to be improving the quality of the content. If you got good tips for me? or you are willing to have a skype call with me, please let me know.

I know i need to learn more about writing stories and i would be delighted to have the change to learn more!

I am happy that you also give Konstruktive Feedback, cause i need that, to improve my skills :-)

I think in getting better there are always 2 kinds of feedback you need:
-you need to hear what you are doing good,..so you can keep that in and even improve it (in my situation, where can the kids laugh about in my videos)
-and you need to know what you can do better

Thanx Sander

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#12

Post by lenny87 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 am

Adelson wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:45 am
Hi Lenny,

before anything else, congratulations for your work.

The only issue I noticed is that Zuppa's audio is on the left channel only, when it should be on both.

If you are using DaVinci for editing I can show you how to correct this.

Cheers
He Adelson,
Thank you for your reply and kind words. Wow,... i didn't noticed this. I am doing my editing in Davinci and i
would be very keen on learning how to correct this.

I will send you a PM on wescukless

Thanx in front
Greetz Lenny

User avatar
lenny87
Fusioneer
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:51 pm
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#13

Post by lenny87 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 am

SirEdric wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:18 pm
This would also make a great WSL tutorial for everyone...:-)
He Eric, do you mean what Adelson said about the Audio? Or do you mean how my 3d scene functions in Fusion?
Greetz Lenny

User avatar
SirEdric
Fusionista
Posts: 853
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:04 am
Been thanked: 60 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#14

Post by SirEdric » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:04 am

Hey Lenny.

Well...both.
But initially I meant @Adelson 's DaVinci tricks...:-)
Having some DaVinci stuff here as well can't hurt, I'd say.

Cheers.
Eric.

User avatar
intelligent machine
Fusioneer
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri May 13, 2016 10:01 pm
Location: Austin, Texas, USA
Been thanked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: After 3 years ZUPA is finally online!

#15

Post by intelligent machine » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:19 am

Gonna show this to my 15-month-old!