To get you started with scripting, it's highly recommended to take a look at vfxpedia:
- The original scripting tutorial on vfxpedia
- Jump directly to Fusion's class hierarchy
- Description of eyeonscript's Lua libraries
- Specific information related to comp scripts, tool scripts or InTool scripts & expressions
- To build a Fusion pipeline, event scripting and scriptlibs will also be powerful helpers.
- An overview of how to use Python instead of Lua
- Useful Scripts and Snippets
- Third Party Fuses - many of which are documented extensively so they double as fuse tutorials.