Stability Issues animating tracked Polygon roto

Moderator: SecondMan

anglereserve

Stability Issues animating tracked Polygon roto

Post by anglereserve » Fri May 17, 2019 8:12 am

Hi Again!

I'm having an issue where animating my Polygon roto shape is continuously crashing Fusion 9. The shape has a tracking modifier and post track, I'm trying to tweak the roto shapes.

Every other point I touch crashes Fusion which, as you can imagine makes it unusable!

The Polygon is plugged into the Planar Tracker's Effect Mask which I thought was the issue (Planar Tracker seems very buggy to me) but even when unplugged the issue persists. :(

Thanks in advance for any advice here!

ShadowMaker SdR
Fusionista
Answers: 1

Re: Stability Issues animating tracked Polygon roto

Post by ShadowMaker SdR » Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am

Are you using Fusion Free or Studio? (probably studio, since you're using the planar tracker) I'd suggest trying it in Fusion 16 beta, since especially on the planar tracker end there has been quite a lot of improvement stabilitywise. In Fu 9.02 it was very first drafty.

anglereserve

Re: Stability Issues animating tracked Polygon roto

Post by anglereserve » Fri May 17, 2019 8:29 am

ShadowMaker SdR wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:15 am

Are you using Fusion Free or Studio? (probably studio, since you're using the planar tracker) I'd suggest trying it in Fusion 16 beta, since especially on the planar tracker end there has been quite a lot of improvement stabilitywise. In Fu 9.02 it was very first drafty.

I'll give it a try. Everything seems really crashy right now. I tried to bypass what I thought was causing the issue but now it's diving all the time.