Retimer lets you retime your footage or 3D scene but it calculates the retiming on a frame basis.
This means that if you're on frame 100 and changes the speed from 1 to 2, the next frame will be 102 while if you would simply change the clips speed you would end up at frame 200.
The fuse contains three settings:
- Nearest - The fuse gets the nearest frame
- Blend (for 2D images only) - If you end up at frame 10.5 you will get 50% of frame 10 and 50% of frame 11
- Subframe - If your footage contains subframes, this option will show these subframes. It does NOT generate subframes itself.
Show frame in metadatato add the current retimed frame in the metadata. You can later see this in your SubViewer.
* Added Retimer3D, retime your 3D scenes!
* Added an offset slider so you can start your shot somewhere else
* Cleaned up complicated code so the script now self-reference itself
* Change the Interpolation Mode's dropdown/button from ComboControl to MultiButtonControl to make it work better in Fusion 9
* Change Interpolation Mode from dropdown list to multi button to work better in Fusion 9
* First release!
Latest: Old versions: